View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 07:10 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How is the Copy File to Calibre expected to be used. I hoped it would copy the file (MP3, AVI, whatever) to the book folder - but it doesn't seem to do that.

I use View Manager - After this plugin adds a 'book', it is shown in the book list according to the current VM sort sequence, so its hard to find. But when I add a book 'normally' (drop into book list or via File Explorer->Send To) it always appears at the top of the book list (including media files) irrespective of the VM sort sequence, and because I have the relevant setting checked in Prefs->Add books the book is marked. Could the plugin adopt the same behaviour - added books always appear at top of the book list, and they're Marked and Tagged according to Add Books settings.

Why didn't I get an 'MTI BOOK' Identifier with this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard.jpg
Views:	1017
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	150862

If the Identifiers created by Media File Importer were added into the Preferences->Look and Feel->Book Details->Rules to convert identifiers list, then I think they'd then appear in the Book Details side panel as clickable links. Otherwise I'm not sure what purpose they serve.

Publisher always defaults to 'me' irrespective of what I put there.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 08-11-2016 at 07:13 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote