View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
I'm working on an "oeb2mobi" for Calibre which will allow the generation of Mobipocket books from OEB XHTML+CSS content. After that, I want to try to shore up differences among the outputs of Calibre's various target format conversions. The goal would be to allow book creators to use one standards-compliant HTML source and produce books which look "the same as possible" in all the various output formats. No IMP support yet, but perhaps one day...
hallelujah !!!! that is the dream. please let us know how it is coming along. karma for that, my friend.

and as for imp support, it would be nice, but as long as we can use nick's mobi2imp, to me it is a secondary priority.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote