View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #56
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshar489 View Post
Hi: The idea of a book club sounds great and I'd like to join. I went to Fictionwise to get the book and it doesn't seem to be in a format for my Ebookwise--or am I missing something?

If I can't get this one, maybe I'll have better luck next time around Please put my name on the list. Even if I can't read it, I'd be interested in the discussion. Thanks.

Bergette
Could you check your library? If you have a library card, you could probably download it to your computer?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote