View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 08:44 PM   #51
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
Hi everyone!

I'll add UKHaiku, Mom of 4, cybear, JoeD, and Slite to the list.

As Bob mentioned, the club is going to be relatively fluid...if you've read the book, you can dive into the discussion! There aren't any requirements or true deadlines (unless, of course, you want to discuss November's book in December...that might be bit dicey, since it will have already been discussed ).

I just finished Wicked last night, so I'll be starting on A Passage to India in the next day or so.

I also wondered what thoughts people had for the discussion thread...it could be a free-for-all, or there could be structured questions for discussion that are posted each month, based on the book.

Let me know what you all think.
Wow. Trying to put structure to this place. Gutsy move, Doc!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote