View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #11
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
...Would love an iPhone 4S or 5 but Donna says no to a data plan, so that is off the table!
LOL. Donna must be one tough lady However... are you unable to buy outright in the US? I buy direct from Apple with no plan attached, and I have a prepaid account, to which I add a small bulk data supplement (because regular data rates are astronomical and not sustainable) from my credit. Its a good deal, and works well for travel.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote