View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #23
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You're talking about extending the manufacturer's warranty. Third-party extended warranties such as those offered by Square Trade are actually insurance policies, and generally do cover accidental damage.
This is the what I was referring to, many third party warranties work like this and replace your device, no matter how it was broken. They tend to cost a quarter or a third of the price, so I don't bother with them since I rarely break things, I do get them for handheld devices for my husband since he's very hard on those.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote