View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 03:13 AM   #31
krischik
Addict
krischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheesekrischik can extract oil from cheese

Device: P990i, PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
This may be an Android Market issue, there isn't currently an Android tablet app store and a device may have to include 3G to be allowed access to the Market.
Remove the “may”s from the sentence and it becomes correct.

And I do not suggest to buy a device without marketplace access. All the in-depended Android Apps shops are tiny compared to Android-Marketplace. And that might not change as the conditions offered to the developers are just bad and there sales are minute.

I know what I am talking about as I have two applications for sale. In retrospect all shops apart from Android Market sell so badly that they do not even recoup the time needed registering a developers account filling in the upload forms.

So don't fall for the 3rd party shop offer excuse from the hardware manufactures and do yourself a favour and only get a device with Marketplace access.

Martin

PS: Note that all shops have different rules on size of marketing text, size of screen shots, allowed HTML to pep up marketing text, etc pp.
krischik is offline   Reply With Quote