View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktanner View Post
Yes, that's exactly right.

I'm happy to test the portfolio theory and report back. How can I tell if my PDF is a portfolio, and how can I convert the portfolio to a flat PDF? I'm on Windows and Linux. Alternatively, I can send the possibly-portfolio PDF to whoever wants to investigate it.
If I were you I would investigate other tools to add the metadata to the pdf prior to adding them to calibre. I'm not a pdf fan when it comes to ebooks but I have seen other tools for pdf metadata editing mentioned in some of the threads. Google might shed some light.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote