View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 09:41 PM   #73
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
This thread really surprises me. The publishers are pulling off a huge scam and people are buying into it all over the place but I didn't think people in this forum would buy into it.

The AAP counts books from major and a few minor publishers, most of which have increased their prices on ebooks so their ebook sales are down. Those are the numbers they publish and the news picks it up and reports it not understanding that most ebooks are either self published or from publishers not counted by the AAP.

You guys already know this. I learned about it in here, primarily. Why are you suddenly forgetting about it? I'm tempted to try to sell you guys some beachfront property in Phoenix except most of you have probably already bought some.

Barry
Want some beach property in west Texas?
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote