View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 07:12 PM   #68
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel1626 View Post
DRM is not a problem for anyone with moderate technical know-how.
I didn't say I couldn't/wouldn't remove DRM from books I have purchased. But the publishers set their eBook retail prices quite high, with the plan/expectation that customers can't remove DRM. Actually, most customers can't. And possibly in the future, ALL customers can't. If KFX and the newer ADE DRM's were forced onto ALL eBooks right now, that would be the end of DRM removal (for the time being - the cat and mouse game would continue however, and the status might change again and again).
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote