View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 10:46 AM   #5
stumped
Guru
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab s , fire HDX 8.9, fire hd 8
i suspect that with loans some essential field gets lost along the way ( because I get an "expired book" error, not a "not licenced" error
no big deal though, I have sort of accepted that the way to read library loans on tablets is to learn to like the libby or overdrive reader apps and not try to force the book to appear in an app of my choice. Those apps are not too bad, except for the lack of font choices.
and with other apps like Bookari, Aldiko, even if they can do old style adobe ID, they don't seem up to speed with how the overdrive app now authorises ( can't blame them for that, I am still not up to speed either ). My preferred Moon + reader has no DRM capability at all

Last edited by stumped; 11-21-2017 at 11:32 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote