View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 08:23 PM   #1022
grumbles
Addict
grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grumbles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel (Black), T-2 and 3, Nexus 7
@Granny

TRL (Toronto Reference Library) has two copies. They don't circulate but TRL will let me photograph books. The Merril Library let me photograph all the Thorne Smith books and said that TRl has the same policy.

I'll be downtown next Monday and I'll stick my head in a see what I can do. The book is only 84 pages.

I'll also see if I can locate the two other items as well. The library's website only lists title not contents so I might be able to locate those items in the library as well.

A quick check turned up "Funny pieces : a book of random sketches (1936), 292p", "Here are my lectures (1938), 311p" and "Here are my lectures and stories (1937), 251p". All at TRL.
grumbles is offline   Reply With Quote