View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #13
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancal View Post
I did not *ask* you to do anything for free. I tried to *shame* you into doing something that should have been done a long time ago.
You really are toxic little man, aren't you.

Quote:
-- and I guess it worked. Thanks, by the way. As I've posted I've solved my problem with a one-line script though.
A one line script that uses thousands of lines of code from another software project, impressive.

Quote:
I guess this was indeed not a case of leaky abstractions -- but that doesn't mean your baby doesn't suffer from it.
Of course it does, because, you say so, and as this thread has amply demonstrated, you certainly know what you're talking about.

Quote:
Feel free to insult me some more -- it won't do you or me any good of course.
Happy to oblige.

>/dev/null
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote