Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:38 PM   #44
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Ok so today I opened a book on my KG and noticed for the first time since installing the 2.4.0 firmware a bug. So I have finally experianced the bug where the page is not where I left off in the book But rather a couple of pages previous to where I left off. I can now understand the frustration of this particular Bug. On that note have any of the Kobo Developers shed any light on this round of Firmware Bugginess? Would be nice if they did offer some insight if possible.

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote