View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:08 AM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Knowing about that waiting period makes me always return the book immediately when I'm done, last book I had out only 2 days... it was over the weekend and I read straight through it. I think a lot of people wait until the period has expired and just let it drop off their reader to return it instead of making the effort to return finished books early.
I don't think it's a lack of effort. I think they don't know you can return eBooks early.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote