View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:54 AM   #53
ciromattia
KCC Co-author
ciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role model

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard)
Thumbs up

Ok, I should have nailed down the issue and it should be fixed, at least on my win machine (Win7 with ActivePython and PIL).
I also pushed some code to make the app compliant with Python3 and to make it buildable as a standalone app/exe, but it still needs a GUI (some drag'n'drop functionality and configuration option); for now you can call
Code:
python.exe \path\to\kccdir\kcc\comic2ebook.py KHD \path\to\file_or_folder
Also note that, as rarfile library specifications (https://github.com/markokr/rarfile/blob/master/FAQ) you need to have unrar.exe in your PATH to make RAR/CBR extract correctly; when I'll complete the full app I'm going to ship unrar.exe directly in the exe (or switch to something more open, like 7zip).
Please tell me if now it works for you!

C.

Last edited by ciromattia; 12-17-2012 at 05:55 AM. Reason: formatting for readability :)
ciromattia is offline   Reply With Quote