View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #131
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
No clue at start

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
Your problem was with the unlighted cover, not with the Kindle Keyboard, and in fact, they did need to fix the unlighted cover. I don't see what this has to do with the Kindle Keyboard itself. If you have specific examples of widespread problems with the Kindle Keyboard itself at launch, then that would be different.
It took 3 months to figure out it was the unlighted cover. I had already exchanged my first KK in the first week.

The cause is irrelevant to the suffering.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote