View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
I use Acrobat for all my PDF work and have done so for years. I have investigated using other PDF creators but there was always some hitch. For me, I need the capabilities that Acrobat provides -- and the standardization -- for business purposes. I don't find either the load times or the memory usage troublesome (I'm running Acrobat Professional 8). Perhaps it is because of the computer I'm using (e.g., I have 4GB of RAM).
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote