View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #85
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
For you. The Lenovo 7 inch seems to be attracting much attention from those who no longer have interest in the Kindle Fire.
I like the Lenovo except for one thing. It is running Gingerbread which is mainly built for phones. Now yes like any Android OS you can add on to it, build a UI like Amazon is doing on the Kindle Fire, but that precludes a tablet being able to utilize further Android development. It should have had at least Honeycomb which is for 7" tablets. Heck IceCreamSandwich is being demonstrated right now.

I am looking more strongly at the new Galaxy 5.0 ($269 at Amazon) now. It also has GPS. There is also a Galaxy 4.0 ($229 at Amazon)

By the way, I posted some further tips on the thread where we briefly discussed your workout.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote