View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 03:50 AM   #19
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST COPYRIGHTED WORKS. I REALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO STRESS THIS POINT MORE STRONGLY!!!
Use a larger font?

So I've noticed that the version of Brandon Sanderson's Warbreaker that is available here is v6.1. Now, I know Sanderson had several versions available on his website since he was making early drafts available as well. But there is a final version of the completed novel available there now. Appropriately enough, the file is called "Warbreaker-Final" and it's in PDF.

I don't know what the difference is between v6.1 and Final, but I assume there are some. Could someone, er, take care of that? I would, but frankly don't know how. I tried simply converting it in Calibre, but the formatting changes (no italics, for instance).

Anyone willing? (ePub preferably, since most readers seem to support that.)

P.S. I also want to 'request' people to upload Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy. I know it's under copyright, but Harry's point wasn't quite stressed strongly enough for me.

Last edited by afa; 07-27-2010 at 03:52 AM.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote