View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Well, you might like "Pillars of the Earth". There is a strong romance component to the novel, however that is only one element of the plot. Are you looking for something that is "all" romance, i.e. the plot is only focused around romance? (Sorry I might not be making much sense...)
"Pillars of the Earth" is one of the best books I've ever read. I'd second the recommendation, although it's not really a romance novel in the way that, say, "Pride and Prejudice" is. It is, however, a truly wonderful book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote