View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:48 AM   #64
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
I have an Iliad, N95 and now recently have come across a used but good ITouch(got it mainly to get used to the itouch/iphone concept).
I am avoiding getting a new apple device as i want to see if they will release one with expandable memory and better camera in iphone (hopefully may know after june).

I use my n95 mainly for music, camera and RSS via mobireader. Hope to pit the itouch against it now. The Iliad is for the more serious, tech books or the very kiddish, comics.

Hope to put the n95 and the itouch to good use esp since I am really babying my Iliad and so leave it at home all the time.
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote