View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 08:47 PM   #185
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedove View Post
I can get ff to work I just needed the other. Must be outdated because it was intended to work that way seeing as if there is a Goodreads Listopia in the predefined section, it just doesn't do anything when I use the url that came with it or when I replace it with my own. But umm...oh well. Thanks anyways I guess. Back to pen and paper...
Goodreads has almost definitely changed since the entries in the predefined sections were last changed. I can fix them, but I don't use them myself, I don't see if they are broken. For that, I hope that someone who does use them reports the problem. And I hope that someone who is using it will fix the definition and post it.

I'll have a look tonight. Were there any particular problems you were having trying it yourself?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote