View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 02:08 PM   #16994
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
A nice little story, but (I think) strictly a side-story.

Next up: Wolf in Shadow by John Lambshead. A novel set in the same world as his story in the urban fantasy collection "The Wild Side", with some of the same characters turning up. Knowledge of the short story is not needed for the novel. It's looking good so far.
An excellent fantasy story set in modern-day London. There were one or two things that grated, but overall it was really good.

Then I read Devil's Cub by Georgette Heyer. A good romance, with characters from These Old Shades and their children.

And now I'm reading The King’s Name by Jo Walton. The second in her first trilogy of fantasy stories set in a not-Arthurian, not-Britain.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote