View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I was serious, Don. I am honestly unsure what the legal status of places like, say, Puerto Rico is. It uses the US$ as its currency, but it's not a part of the USA, is it, so if you had a credit card from there it wouldn't be a US credit card.

(And yes, I know that Puerto Rico isn't in the Pacific ).

You're absolutely right to be unsure about the legal status of the various islands around the UK - it gets very complicated. Some are parts of the UK, some aren't. Some are in the European Union, and others aren't. Eg, the Channel Islands are a part of the UK, but not in the EU and there's no VAT there.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote