View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:19 AM   #1
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Answered an ad for a co-author

So I was on FP and I answered a request for a co-author and now I'm quietly freaking out because what if she doesn't want me? And then on top of that, I added a seeking beta readers and co-writer blurb to my profile because I've been thinking about it for awhile.

Then I feel weird because she wrote that she's been trying to write a novel and not having much luck, and I've already self-pubbed 21 stories, I've got a novel coming out in August, and my novella's currently being serialized by LT3. Are we in such different places in our lives that it's going to be awkward?

Anyways, that whole social anxiety thing is kicking in. Does anyone have any experience with picking a writing partner and working with one?

And seriously, I'm not even 100% sure if I want a writing partner, or if I need a life manager/agent. I need someone to kick my butt so I make my submission deadlines (I missed one this month and I feel bad about it). So I was thinking having a writing partner would spur me on -- when there's someone waiting for me I try not to disappoint them. Left to myself I procrastinate and watch a lot of cartoons
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote