View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:11 AM   #683
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Cool reader in linux

Hi,
First, thanks for the wonderful software. This is the best ebook viewer (calibre viewer is so slow and fbreader not having two page mode etc.). It is so fast and greatly configurable.

In linux (I know this is android forumn but I am yet to see any other place to write this), the appln does not seem to remember any of the customisations. The css/view changes, the last opened page/s of the book, even window size etc. I am almost sure, these features are already there and something is missing in my installation.

I am using Ubuntu gnome remix 64bit (the 12.10 beta version) with gnome shell. I added the ppa (https://launchpad.net/~vovansrnd/+archive/coolreader) for precise with CR version 3.0.59.

Please let me know if you need any extra info., etc. Thanks again for the great pgm.
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote