View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #15
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
I'd say yes. But no. I'd be damned If I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Regardless of all the internal problems I'll stick to PB until I find a device that has all the advantages in customization, format variety and library organization for large amounts of books and will recommend their products to everyone who will listen
I assume there's finally a SDK for PB 6xx somewhere?
I bought my PB for 4 reasons: Italian TTS (I don't use it so much, but for me is like honey for bears), Dictionary converter, Wifi/3G for possible websurfing. And SDK.

Sadly Wifi/3G is nearly useless with actual firmware.
Not that I'm a programmer, but early SDK availability was promising material for maintenance/upgrade of this piece of hardware. Moreover because they seem to struggle with the firmware. Too bad.

Anyway I agree with troll05. Open reader, best option. Usually.

Edit:
5 reasons: I forgot the gazillion of ebook formats that I could read. Even if reading a PDF is sometimes challenging.

Last edited by preempalver; 09-10-2012 at 08:33 AM.
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote