View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:58 AM   #54
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by stancho View Post
Hi Booxstor there is improve version of Bulgarian language.

If you can add it in next version of firmware will be nice. Thank you.
Thank you for your work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
I would like to ask, there are new strings (texts) in latest RC 1.7 firmwares. So, not everything is translated to other languages.

Might be good idea to have final version of ts files for translation 'update'. (When final version of 1.7 will be ready for release). Also final version of manual might be handy for translators, as it is often very hard to guess how to translate the particular text if the context is missing/not clear. Seeing menus and texts in manual might help.
You're right. I will ask our engineers to give me TS files before they release the new update. It must be not much work to add some new translations..
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote