View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:38 AM   #27
Kirtai
Addict
Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, iPad, Samsung Galaxy SII (JB), Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
It is already very quick and easy to do exactly that. Currently any Saved search is automatically available as a "virtual library" in the Restrict to dropdown menu.
I think we're talking past each other here. I was talking about easily applying a new saved search to a restriction, not applying the initial saved search. Which I believe is just as the original poster was asking for.

Last edited by Kirtai; 04-09-2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Clarification
Kirtai is offline   Reply With Quote