View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 04:02 PM   #3
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Hmmm.....Your 'this webpage' link seems not to be active....perhaps that quote at the end?
Thanks for advising me. I checked both of those links before making the post (I always do check links)! I'll fix the problem and have a corrected post up asap, if possible. For some reason I often think of the old saying, "no good deed goes unpunished," after making a post. I wonder why.

Walmart . . . . I doubt that they hacked into my post. For one reason, all of the post, including the first part, will be seen by the billions--maybe trillions--of people who view MobileRead every day. There's no telling how much money that Walmart will make from it.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 05-16-2019 at 04:05 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote