View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 03:48 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzto View Post
Hello , I was just about to purchase the new kindle paperwhite since I heard it has comfort light but now I see a lot of reviews says it doesn't have it so I am looking for Ereader that can read amazon books(android I think is only option here) and with comfort light(Warm 3000k ish light) and under 130$ with global shipping since I live in place where they are not the norm(MENA region).
I don't think you're going to find one of the Android E-Ink eReaders, with the specs you want, for this price. Your best bet is to learn Calibre and Alf (as ZodWallop mentioned). I don't know if either the Kobo Carta or the Nook Glowlight 3 (or the Tolino Shine 3 or Vision 4HD) is available where you live, but these would probably be the ones that would come closest to your $130 budget with the comfort light.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote