View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 06:10 AM   #58
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hofferic View Post
Also I am curious how you got the app on your device without access to google play, I never published it anywhere else . I am of course happy for everyone who likes and uses it, it makes the free time spent seem more reasonable (not that this has stopped me before) but still...
FWIW: Calibre Companion (CC) has APKs available all over the web. Most are people who pretend to be stores, giving the same APK found on Google Play, which works for our Demo version and should work for your app as well. It isn't clear how they get the APK, but clearly they do, and they do within days of a new release. Some people try to sell it, which of course is a total ripoff because it isn't licensed. And *many* others offer pirated versions that have been modified to remove any license checks. Our estimates are that between 30% and 50% of CC users are running pirated copies.

@fuinha: I am not accusing you of piracy.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote