View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 09:28 AM   #15
Janet54
Connoisseur
Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Janet54 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Voyage, Fire HDX, Fire Phone, Galaxy Note 8,10.9
I use it for a lot of things, music, weather, but my most favorite is using it for math. Started a new diet as hubby was diagnosed with Diabetes tyoe 2. I use it to divide large portions. The timer is fantastic as not only for baking and cooking, I use it for reminding me to do something.
My hubby always rolls his eyes at all the gadgets I buy but even he as admited to others how useful it is. Every one that we have showed it to has wanted one and put themselves on the waiting list. 2 were not Prime members so they were excited to see you get a free year.

Now, if I could get the grandkids to leave it alone! Ha!

Thanks tubemonkey for the threads!
Janet54 is offline   Reply With Quote