View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Signatures used for advertising

I've started to notice more and more signatures that are quite long and/or image-heavy.

I've never liked "space-hogging" signatures on discussion forums, they take up so much unnessecary space and attention, but lately I've seen signatures used for what I can only call advertising. And if it's discreet I guess it's okay, but something like the attachment is far too much in my opinion. It's really annoying and pretty close to being spam.

Unfortunately I don't know who to contact about it or complain to - but it's really bothering me that users don't respect the wish for discrete signatures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	underskrisft.png
Views:	540
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	52121  

Last edited by Ea; 05-23-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote