View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 03:30 PM   #14
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by detayls View Post
...The purchaser would get no compensation from the thief.

In this case Amazon was simply being generous by refunding the purchaser's money.

As I said.... don't get hysterical....
So, you say that the purchaser is not entitled to compensation, in which case Amazon (the seller) gets to keep their cut of the "fraudulent" sale?! But for Amazon's generosity....

You're just kidding, right?

P.S. I just checked, and it appears that Rosenblum Productions claims the copyright to 1984, at least until 2044 (which is kind of outrageous in itself, IMO). Which makes me wonder, what is the 1984 version I referenced above, doing on Amazon, with that disclaimer?

Last edited by Sonist; 07-17-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote