View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 06:01 AM   #1
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Can't set preferred font in Sigil Code Editor window

Code view is less usable for me than it used to be.

I have a couple of monospace fonts installed that I prefer to the Windows default installed fonts. To wit, PT Mono from ParaType--- it has excellent differentiation between digit 1, upper-case I, & lower-case l; slashed zeros that do not look like upper-case O, etc, etc.

The fonts that are not part of the default Windows installation do not appear in the drop-down list of font choices. This happens on my Asus Win8 (64bit) laptop. I don't know if this is a Sigil thing, or a Win8 thing.

I used PT Mono when I was using version 6.x (v 5.x for sure) on my old XP machine, but apparently something has changed.

Does anybody know any tricks to use my preferred font?

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 01-24-2014 at 07:03 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote