Thread: iWatch?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 06:21 AM   #19
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I made a mockup awhile ago out of pure boredom. I'm thinking of like something that would be called the iStyle/iWear . Wear it as a brooch, a necklace, a watch, on your pants like a Shuffle, on your bag, whatever.

I load flashcards into the photo section of the current 7th gen, it works for me! To be good for photos, this would need to be slightly bigger than the 6th gen I think.

I'm wearing one right now, and have been for a year or so - the Sony SmartWatch. It comes with a watch strap or you can unclip it and attach it to a pocket, bag or whatever.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote