View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
"You get what you pay for" comes to mind. If the quality of the ereader, and it's rendering of the books, is sub-par, will you enjoy using it for that year??

Personally, I prefer to pay a little more for better quality. That includes an extended warranty (I have kids-who-are-not-so-careful-with-devices syndrome). Then the reader lasts for several years - I still have an iPad 1. I have started eyeing the mini...I think I'll wait until the retina-mini comes out this spring.

Cheers!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote