View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #40
telharmonium
telharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametertelharmonium can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Can the 5-way controller be mapped to the keyboard?

Hello, newbie here. I would just like to ask if the 5-way controller can be mapped to the keyboard. My Kindle 3's 5-way controller has suddenly lost the ability to move the cursor. The center button works, but the 4 peripheral ones don't. I've already reset the Kindle multiple times. I believe it's a hardware issue.

Last edited by telharmonium; 11-14-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: lacked detail
telharmonium is offline   Reply With Quote