View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:59 AM   #41
Sigyn
Junior Junior Member
Sigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm looking for a cheap tablet that will play all Angry birds. It's for my nephew who I finally got to meet two weeks ago. They live in CA and flew to NC and we went down there. He's six years old now and has just finished a 5 year battle with Leukemia and after two bone marrow transplant is in remission. We never know what to buy for him but he would not stop playing that game on Hubby's phone. So now we know. Angry birds just came out with Star Wars edition. Which he will love. He loves Star Wars.

I keep hoping the $99 Google tablet rumor is true.
aw. if i had two hands i would knit him something from you to him. Dep on where in Cali he lives he might not need knitted things and he might be sick of blankets - or not - but i can make quite a few animals and stuff some invented from my very own brain. Pm me i might have stuff around to mail.
Sigyn is offline   Reply With Quote