View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #317
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Doesn't one of these come with wifi? I didn't read all the posts but how is browsing (or is wifi just to download books and there is no browsing)?

Lighting for me is very important as well as crisp clear text and contrast. I cannot read for long periods because of headaches. Maybe these are better suited than reading on the kfhd or nook tablet?
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote