View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #375
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
The major problem was that the jury foreman was a patent holder and that made him an expert in the eyes of the other jurors or he portrayed himself as such. And they took his words for whatever instead of asking for clarification etc.
The jury in Google vs Oracle was better if they did not understand anything they asked for clarification. Here it looks like the Foreman decided the verdict and railroaded the other jurors I do agree with the jury that samsung copied some of Apples design but I also think Samsung was able to show prior art for many of the patents so I don't think the verdict should have been so one sided.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote