View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 03:56 AM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
It seems that I used up all my alotted karma more quickly today, and the totals don't seem to add up.
It actually works slightly different. The number doesn't represent an allotment; rather, it displays how many points will be added to another user's karma.

Wood is right, I've slightly adjusted the scaling of the karma system to take into account how it's now being used more frequently. In general, you give up to 10 karma clicks over a 24 hour period.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote