View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi! I'm pretty new myself, and just setup my PRST1 also [switched from KoboTouch].

I use Calibre for the reasons you mentioned, to orgarnize my library the way I like it. I would suggest you setup Calibre as suggested in the thread I've linked below and then use 'tags' column to organize your collections the way you want. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your T1 as much as I am!

PS. the full instructions are in post #15 of this thread, very detailed and helpful!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169043

Last edited by Blue2u; 06-24-2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: clarification
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote