View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
refurb Kindle Keyboard 3G $104.98 at Daily Steals - March 22

Kindle Keyboard 3G (and Wi-Fi) in white or grey for $99 plus $4.99 shipping, refurb with 90 day warranty, is the Daily Steals main deal for March 22. No ads version.

I've ordered several things in the past from Daily Steals, and they are a bit slow to ship, but otherwise I've had no problems. I've never had to deal with their customer service, so can't comment on that, but did have to deal one time with the customer service of their sister site, Icemonkey, and they were sort of like the shipping - slow, but got it done.

Daily Steals deals end at 9 pm US Pacific time each day.

http://www.dailysteals.com/
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote