View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #326
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I'm looking for an epub reader that allows access to footnotes and has an offline dictionary. These would both seem to be critical features for a reading app, but so far I haven't found an epub reader that does both. The Kindle app does do both, but of course it can't handle the epub format. I'm sure there is an epub reader that can do both, but so far I haven't found it.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote