View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #9
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
We don't know yet whether Amazon will lock out certain apps. I sure hope they allow us to install reader apps from other stores and 3rd party apps, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
They're not going to lock anything in their own app store out. Doing so would give the impression of crippling the device...which would cripple sales. You'll be able to read epubs if you want to. Though, with Amazon's sync-between-devices feature, I'm not sure why anyone would want to. It's very nice to read on your Fire, then go shopping with the wife and read at the same place on your phone.
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote