View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 07:36 PM   #7928
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I recommend Black Magic Woman highly.

I picked up the 2nd book in the series, Evil Ways, and in chapters 7 and 8 I came upon the following! I'm now 38% into Evil Ways. I guess that I should just go ahead and recommend the series!

Well, darn. Mac talks a lot. He must be on a shorter leash with Harry, so that Harry won't have such a hard time understanding. Yeah, that's it.

I guess have to get that series then? Maybe get them for my birthday ...

But gotta ask - is it possible to explain the magic system in Black Magic Woman as part of the Dresden Files? In theory at least. From what I gather it is vastly different, but a lot can be explained away with using things for a different reason.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote