View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 05:44 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelyne View Post
I almost never convert a file straight to lrf. It always needs a least some tweaking, but then I like my ebooks to look as professional as I can make them. That's why I need the intermediate step of HTML.

I've stopped using ABCLIT, after I finally realized that c lit makes a much better job of it. (even though ABCLIT uses c lit)
I've noticed that while the ABC Amber converters work, they seem to make a mess of the output. So I've given up on them for sure.

Sometimes lit2lrf will work brilliantly with just a tweak maybe of the font size if anything. other times I'll just use Book Designer and just need to tweak the titles. But either way it's fairly easy to convert LIT to LRF.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote